What’s great about this opportunity?
- Join the new research and development team and have a start-up experience with a benefit of working in a well-established IT company
- Give your contribution in developing new product that aims to be the top of its kind
- Bring your best practices on board and set high standards for the team
At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. We are proud of our solutions in the field of operating support systems, as well as geoinformation systems, but we did not stop there. We are aiming to continuously develop our product portfolio and that is where you come in!
You will be working with the rest of our team of engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications for planning and optimization of logistics and transport, work shift schedule planning, tracking deliveries and much more. What will you do?
- Developing user-friendly mobile applications in the field of logistics and transport
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Implementing, testing and maintenance of applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Communicating with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Writing functional requirement documents
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Researching and suggesting new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Leading and mentoring other team members depending on business needs and projects
- Proven work experience as a Mobile app developer (1+ years)
- Experience with Android (Kotlin), iOS, Xamarin
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Education in Computer science or similar field is a plus
- Nice-to-have: demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
Few more reasons to apply:
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on experience and education
- Pet friendly office
If you’re interested in mobile platforms, translating code into user-friendly apps and you possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits, we would like to meet you. Send us your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Croatia (Zagreb, Rijeka, Osijek)