As a 4G/5G Integration Engineer of ENEA Telco products, you will get the opportunity to be part of the project team where your responsibility covers remote or onsite activities.
Main activities are installation, integration, upgrade, and verification of the delivered solution in the customer’s mobile network.
If you are a highly motivated, fast learning, accountable and pro-active person who is ready for challenges and have experience with any of the following technologies (the more the better), you are likely a good candidate for us:
- RedHat Linux
- Python and/or BASH for scripting purposes
- IP Networking and Protocols (IP, TCP/UDP, Radius, Diameter, HTTP2, SOAP, NTP)
- Virtualization technologies such as VMWare vCloud/vSphere and/or OpenStack
- Containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, …)
- Experience with configuring and debugging Linux based software
Not to worry though, we don’t expect you to know all that at the same time in-depth. We are ready to consider younger as well as more experienced engineers to our team.
We expect all to have good communication skills in Croatian and English (spoken and written) and are willing to travel abroad.
You will likely have a university degree that has introduced you to information and communication technologies, while equivalent experiences within the domain would be taken into consideration.
If you are interested, please apply via application link and submit your CV in English by May 13th.