Commitment: Full-time job
Location: Slovakia (Nitra) or Germany (Roding)
Your area of responsibility:
- You develop Industry 4.0 solutions as well as Security Solutions in an agile development team (Scrum)
- You design and document solutions
- You always build the automated release process (Continuous Integration) self-dependent
- You carry out code reviews (Gerrit) and automated tests
You convince us with:
- Your degree in computer science or a similar area of expertise, alternatively with a completed training with relevant work experience in the software area
- Your openness, willingness to learn and your and commitment to getting involved in new technical as well as subject areas
- Your good command of written and spoken English
- Your willingness to take responsibility
- Your good knowledge in the development with Java (Java EE), Eclipse, Wildfly (or another application server) and Git
- Your skills in SQL, Jenkins, HTML and CSS
- Your skills in JS and Angular are welcomed
- But mostly your fun and passion at work 🙂
Have we raised your interest?
Then send your CV now via e-mail at email@example.com
Please specify your preferred location in the application.
Do you still hesitate?
Barbora Uličná will gladly answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or +421 37 6946 – 302