Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs more than 300,000 people in 46 countries worldwide. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for the reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with a Product Application Engineer!
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Product Application Engineer HV (m/f)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect customer and market potential about the required customer application together with other application engineering, sales and business development staff. Analyze fundamental technical trends in the market segment including competitor’s developments.
- Collect technical requirements, technical clarification of customer application and provide proposals to the customer for existing and new products. Review standard conditions and contracts to determine the appropriate documentation for each phase of the project.
- Determine the work capacity requirements in quantitative and qualitative sense and notify manager of this in a timely manner. To take care for the communication, tuning and interchange information among engineering departments.
- Interface with internal and customer development engineers and project managers to define the project schedule for drawings, specifications, technical manuals and other documents. Translate verified customer specifications into Yazaki product development documentation.
- Support new product introductions on customer’s manufacturing sites, where required. Monitor important project milestones during design activities. Analyze customer information for new RFQs and provide the organization with the information according Yazaki procedures to drive necessary decision making for project success
- Bachelor or Master of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 Years of experience in development & design of electrical interconnection systems with customer contact
- Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Presenting skills
- Team oriented, communication skills, self-motivated hands-on mentality
- Business proficiency in English language in spoken and written communication is mandatory, German is an advantage
- Flexible in terms of intercultural-skills, able to travel from time to time and having the customers schedule in focus
What we Offer?
- Attractive compensation & benefit package
- Learning opportunities and working in an international environment with a motivated & collegial team
- As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world we offer an exciting and varied working environment
- Development and further training opportunities for improving your skills and realizing your career goals
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational family-owned company in which our staff can build on a trustful and valued partnership
Please send your CV and motivation letter in Croatian and English to Marijana Cota until December 31 2019
Tel.: +385 (01) 6323-142
Yazaki Europe Limited