Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with a Design Engineer High Frequency!
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Design Engineer High Frequency (m/f)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development, Design, Simulation, Prototyping, Verification and Validation of electrical HighFrequency and Data-Connectivity connection systems (Electro-Mechanical ConnectionSystems) for mainly the European automotive market
- Technical Benchmarking of internal and external Automotive- and Consumer Electronic Connection Systems in terms of Design, Performance and Quality
- Represent Yazaki Europe Ltd. Engineering in related working groups
- Design, Layout and support of simple Circuits and/or PCBs with supporting related Processes from the Prototype phase until Production
- Process- and Prototyping consideration of the developed Connection System as a final Product (Connector as a part of a “Pigtail” or Wire-harness), Design for assembility (DFA)
- Interface to electrical- and High-Frequency validation department (internal and external) and gain expertise in these areas.
- Electrical Engineering University degree (High-Frequency)
- 2-5 years in automotive (highly motivated graduates are welcome to apply for this position as well)
- MS Windows applications and related Office Software
- Familiar with Simulation- and Design tools (e.g. ANSYS, CST, Eagle, Zyken, P-Spice, Mentor Graphics Designer, etc.)
- Design, modify and improve/benchmark of electro-mechanical parts for automotive applications (preferred Connectors, Terminals, EDS Harness, Connectivity-Devices)
- Motivated to get familiar with mechanic, electronic- and high-frequency basics so as simulations acting in an automotive environment with high impact of electrical and mechanical stress like temperature, humidity, etc.
- Team oriented, communication skills, self-motivated hands-on mentality
- Business proficiency in English language in spoken and written communication is mandatory.
- Other languages appreciated (preferred German, French)
- Flexible in terms of intercultural-skills, able to travel from time to time and having the customers schedule in focus
What we Offer?
- Job security within an international work environment
- Attractive compensation & benefit package
- Learning opportunities and working with motivated & collegial team
- As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world we offer an exciting and varied working environment
Please send your CV and motivation letter in Croatian and English to Dijana Šimunić Ribarić latest until March 12 2021
Tel.: +385 (01) 6321-234
Yazaki Europe Limited