Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with a Testing Engineer!
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Testing Engineer – electrical (m/f)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Automotive wire harness components testing
- Control of test samples setup and test equipment
- Test Planning
- Test system development
- Test report preparation and check
- Organize and monitor test equipment check (pre-test check and continuous monitoring of test progress and equipment)
- Organize and monitor test equipment maintenance according maintenance list
- Design support testing activities
- Quality support testing activities
- Electrical engineering university degree
- Work experience in the field of electrical connection systems is an advantage
- Functional understanding of automotive wire harness connection systems
- Test equipment usage proficiency
- LabVIEW programing knowledge
- Team oriented, communication skills, self-motivated hands-on mentality
- English language knowledge in reading and writing is mandatory. (German language knowledge is advantage)
What we Offer?
- Opportunity to work on validation of Low voltage and High voltage components for major OEMs and TIER1 customers, as a member of a highly a motivated, collegial team
- Working with most sophisticated testing equipment in automotive industry
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Full time contract with 6 months’ probation period
Please send your CV and motivation letter in Croatian and English to Dijana Šimunić Ribarić latest until March 21 2021
Tel.: +385 (01) 6321-234
Yazaki Europe Limited