All students aboard! If you have basic knowledge of object-oriented programming and an interest in backend development, apply for an internship today.
The planned duration of the internship is four weeks, starting in October. Most of it will be conducted online, with visits to the office twice a week.
The best part is, if you show motivation, knowledge and progress during the internship, we will be happy to offer you a student job!
What you bring
- you’re a University student (preferably in the last year of your studies – bachelor or master)
- basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
- high motivation in learning backend development architecture and technology
- excellent English knowledge
Nice to have
- some knowledge in backend development – either through student courses, personal projects, or student jobs
- basic knowledge of NodeJS
- experience in working with databases
What we offer
- you will work with and learn from a dedicated and experienced mentor
- you will participate in weekly code reviews with your team
- we will help you broaden your skills & knowledge through constant feedback
- we will adjust to your University schedule
- you might get a student job after the internship ends
To apply, please send us your CV, and a link to GitHub (if you have one). The email address is email@example.com, and the applications are open until September 20.
For more information, you can also visit our website.