We are looking for a customer-facing Solutions Architect to join our team. We are looking for a problem-solving person who is communicative, proactive and wants to be a major factor in the success of our solution within the Tier 1 operator’s network.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be a part of an international experts group whose tasks are technical discussions with our customer, collecting requirements, and having discussions with Enea’s R&D.
If you are a highly motivated, fast learning, accountable and pro-active person who is ready for challenges and have experience with any of the following technologies (the more the better), you are a suitable candidate for us:
- Understanding of networking & routing design principles
- Understanding of Telecommunication Mobile Networks
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Experience in storage solutions, hardware, network architectures
- Experience with RHEL/Centos administration
- Database skills including: administration, migration
- Knowledge of products within a mobile and/or broadband carrier’s network
- Virtualization technologies such as VMWare vCloud/vSphere and/or OpenStack
- Containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, …)
- Security risk assessment
- 4G/5G Architecture
Not to worry though, we do not expect you to know all that at the same time in-depth. We are ready to consider younger as well as more experienced engineers to our team.
We expect all to have excellent communication skills in Croatian and English (spoken and written).
You will have a university degree that has introduced you to information and communication technologies, while equivalent experiences within the domain would be taken into consideration.
We’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested, please apply via application link and submit your CV in English by November 25th. Candidates that pass pre-screening will be contacted.