The ideal candidate is able to design software for automation systems (PLC), Industrial robots and supervision/operator interface (SCADA) of machines and plants, on the basis of the provided detail functional specifications
Main Tasks and Key Responsibilities
- SW development and implementation on PLC platforms (Siemens/ABB/Allen Bradley), industrial robot (KUKA, ABB) and related SW programming languages.
- Read and interpret projects and logic diagrams and the related technical documentation.
- Prepare design and automation specifications of a machine.
- Analyze the documentation of the field: technical/construction characteristics of a PLC-based automation system, technical/construction characteristics of different decentralized devices (Siemens ET200S, ET200M, etc.), standard functional specification for a reference plant.
- Electrical diagrams of project equipment, motor/sensor lists for the plant, automation block diagrams of the plant networks, motor working cycles, sensor/translator data sheets, plant layout, and details of areas in AutoCAD format, I/O List for hardware design.
- Develop the SW project.
- Drawing up and preparation of operator manuals.
- Internal testing of the application.
Experience and Qualifications
- University degree in technical disciplines (e.g. electronics, automatic controls, electrics, etc.).
Skills and Attitudes
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- High proficiency in Siemens S7/ Tia portal, Allen Bradley/Rockwell, ABB and KUKA preferably
- Availability for worldwide business trips.
- Experience in Codesys/Twincat, C/C++ programming, vision base robot control (object identification, localization)