We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. The job entails a diverse range of responsibilities that cover multiple technical fields. For this position, you will work with the Aptilo Service Management Platform™ (SMP), a leading authentication and policy control platform deployed by 100+ service providers worldwide. On this platform we develop award-winning applications for large-scale Wi-Fi Service Management, Cellular IoT Connectivity Control, IoT Zero-Touch, and much more.
What makes this job interesting is that we deliver innovative products which we can adapt to meet the different needs of our customers. Products will handle many transactions in a carrier-grade redundant manner and use our very flexible policy engine.
Essential duties and accountabilities
- Web portal development as a member of the R&D engineering team.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices of front-end programming.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Skills and competency requirements
- University degree in engineering or similar.
Not to worry though, we don’t expect you to know all that at the same time in-depth. We are ready to consider younger as well as more experienced engineers to our team, however those with more experience will be considered first.
We expect all to have good communication skills in Croatian and English (spoken and written).
We’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested, please apply via application link and submit your CV in English by 12.04.2023. Candidates that pass pre-screening will be contacted.