Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs more than 300,000 people in 46 countries worldwide. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with a Technical Sales Support Engineer!
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Technical Sales Support Engineer (m/f)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical support: answer & collect technical inquiries from customers, propose existing products and offer new products developments
- Technical documentation and databases: creation of product/ component datasheets, product overviews, store and release the documents in the database, maintain TSS and other technical databases and review product handling manuals
- Project Management & Product development: technical customer interface to align all technical aspects between the Technical-Commercial AM and the concerned internal departments; support the Technical-Commercial AM by elaborating/defining technical concepts in relation with the customer specification with the purpose to design in YAZAKI technology at the various OEM; support design engineers by the evaluation and elaboration of customer specification
- Identify and evaluate new strategic business opportunities for our Tier-one customers in cooperation with our Key Account Managers: collect and understand technical requirements of Tier-One customers; collaborate with internal functions, customer development engineers and project managers to define the project schedule for drawings and technical manuals; provide and present design concepts and propose existing products to the customer; identify customer and market potential; analyze or identify fundamental technical trends in the market segment
- Provide product trainings to new employees
- CRM Management: responsible to manage & improve CRM system; lead CRM projects and development as required; Full responsibility for the CRM process and user manuals as well as full CRM Controlling
- Sales Quotations: interface with Yazaki customers for RFQ receipt and validation; prepare & offer customer quotations
- University degree (Bachelor or Master in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or similar education with a technical background)
- A few years work experience required in engineering or in another comparable function (e.g. product management, project management or technical sales)
- Work experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Knowledge about connection systems would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Basic understanding of plastic materials, designing components, production methods of plastic parts (injection molding) and metal components (stamping technology)
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good analyzing capabilities; ability to work as a individual and within a team; self-motivated and a proactive approach; Attention to detail & methodical; Ability to prioritize and work to set deadlines
- Able to undertake Domestic and International travel
- Proficiency in English is mandatory, German is an advantage
What we Offer?
- Attractive compensation & benefit package
- Learning opportunities and working in an international environment with a motivated & collegial team
- As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world we offer an exciting and varied working environment
- Development and further training opportunities for improving your skills and realizing your career goals
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational family-owned company in which our staff can build on a trustful and valued partnership
Please send your CV and motivation letter in Croatian and English to Marijana Cota latest till October 15 2019
Tel.: +385 (01) 6323-142
Yazaki Europe Limited